Promoter is a Business-to-business web service (the "Service") provided by Andreas Zecher, Korpralsvägen 8, 17743 Järfälla, a sole trader registered in Sweden under number 791210-7955 ("Pixelate").
The Service uses a number of underlying services by trusted third parties:
- The Service runs on cloud servers and databases provided by Heroku.
- User data is backed up unencrypted to a private account on Amazon S3.
- Online invoicing and payments are provided by Harvest (Affiliate link) and PayPal.
- E-Mail notifications are send via SendGrid to improve deliverability.
- The opt-in newsletter is managed and send with CampaignMonitor.
- The public marketing site www.promoterapp.com is monitored with Google Analytics. Google Analytics scripts are not served to logged-in users, except for the /gettingstarted page that is shown when users sign up.
- The Service is monitored with NewRelic, UptimeRobot and Geckoboard to improve uptime, loading times and general performance.
Pixelate may collect statistics about the behavior of the Service's users. For instance, Pixelate may monitor reviews that are found automatically or added manually to improve the quality of the search algorithm. Pixelate may display aggregated statistics publicly or provide it to others. However, Pixelate does not disclose individual user data information with the exception of the named above services. You can choose to share certain data publically, such as creating a public page with testimonials for your product.
All user passwords are saved in an encryped form. The Service currently does not support SSL.
If Pixelate, or the Service were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Pixelate goes out of business, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquiror of Pixelate may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.